Dr. Melissa Longo, Collingwood Chiropractor
Align Yourself With Better Health!
Hello! I’m Dr. Melissa Longo, Collingwood Chiropractor. I’ve been providing Chiropractic and holistic care to individuals and families in the Collingwood area since 2002. During this time I’ve had the amazing opportunity to meet and care for incredible people. The results I’ve seen make me love what I do more and more with every passing year.
A few things I believe:
- Above all, health comes from within the body, and everyone can benefit from a healthy spine.
- You deserve a thorough assessment and consequently to have everything explained to you. As a result, we can create the right plan to meet your current level of health and goals for care.
- Health care should be an interactive experience between Doctor and Patient, and collaborative with other professionals.
- Health care can be delivered in an environment that is filled with natural light, the warmth of people interacting and children playing.
- Care should be convenient and accessible. That’s why offer easy ways to book your visits as well as same day care. I also offer direct billing to some extended health care plans.
- Health is a combination of your physical, mental, emotional and social experiences. Stress and trauma interfere with the healthy functioning of all body systems. In my practice you’ll find a library of books, weekly articles of interest, and a quarterly family wellness magazine. I want to help you learn more about what you can do to support your care in the practice. You can connect with my social media channels, or join one of my online programs to work on your nutrition, exercise, sleep, or other lifestyle habits that will expand your potential for health.
I look forward to meeting you, helping you regain your vitality, and introducing you to the healthy community of this practice.
Start working with me by grabbing these free resources.
Protect Your Spine While You Work
This complementary e-book is filled with everything you need to know about protecting your spine at work.
ADJUST YOUR LIFESTYLE
10 Tips for Healthy Families
Maximize your family’s health with these simple, easily actionable tips.