Struggling with schooling your children while they are at home? I took the opportunity to sit down with a local mom of 4 who’s been homeschooling for the past 10 years and we had a great discussion.
She sheds her insights on what she’s learned over the years and shares her mindset tips about:
- Getting clear on your values as a family and letting that be the starting point
- Getting children involved in what they want to learn
- Creating a daily rhythm that suits your family life
- Sharing resources with others in your community
- Taking care of yourself as a parent!
Hungry for more? Check out the rest of the Adjust Your Life Podcast episodes!
If you’re more of a reader than a listener, you may prefer checking out some blog posts!
If you love conversation, reach out here, I’d love to hear from you!